- assess characteristics of services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company;
- develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print/ electronic media;
- gather, research and prepare communications material for internal/ external audiences;
- develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies;
- conduct public opinion and attitude surveys;
- prepare reports/ briefs/ presentations/ the Website content/ press releases.
Key position requirements: - a university degree or college diploma in business marketing/ public relations/ communications/ journalism; - experience in the field is an asset; - excellent writing and communication skills.
- write/ modify/ integrate/ test the mobile application;
- maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required;
- identify and communicate technical problems/ processes/ solutions;
- prepare reports, manuals on the status/ operation/ maintenance of the mobile application;
- assist in the development of logical/ physical specifications.
Key position requirements: - a bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component; - professional experience as a mobile application developer is an asset.